Here are the kinds of things we like to know
There’s no need to answer these questions now – we just wanted to share some of what we’ll probably talk about in a first meeting to get to know you and your work.
Get in Touch
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Organizational history & context
- What is the history of the relationship between your organization and your partner organization(s) and/or community group(s) you’re working with?
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Broadening Participation
- How are priority populations defined for the purposes of your current project?
- How do you define diversity and equity overall and in relation to your current project?
Project Goals & Outcomes
- How are we creating opportunities to learn from others who will be part of or affected by your project?
- How have you already created opportunities to learn from others who will be part of or affected by your project?