Keshia is an evaluator and researcher that has worked with Catalyst since 2018. She was trained in program evaluation and research methods, and has her Master’s degree in Educational Research, Measurement and evaluation from UNC-Greensboro. She has a special interest in culturally responsive evaluation and research and mixed-methods methodologies, which she uses when working on STEM broadening participation programs. Since working with Catalyst, Keshia’s interests have expanded to strategic planning and evaluation capacity building.
What I’m Working On
- NSF INCLUDES SEAS Islands Alliance backbone organization
- IREX World Smarts Challenge Evaluation
- ASTC Dialogue & Deliberation Fellowship Program Evaluation
- Planning All Alliance Meeting & Summit in Guam
- Observations for World Smarts Challenge