Maren is an independent educational researcher and evaluator located in New Jersey. A former teacher, she received her Ed.M. in Administration, Planning and Social Policy from the Harvard Graduate School of Education. She has worked with Catalyst since 2012. Currently, she is focused on the WeatherBlur citizen science project. Maren enjoys digging through the data to find the real story and finding compelling ways to share those findings both in writing and through co-interpretation sessions. Her skill set includes instrument development; data collection via surveys, interviews, focus groups and observation; qualitative data analysis; report writing; and NVivo.
What I’m Working On
- NNERPP conference presentation with MMSA: Accountability Structures for Tracking a CoDesign Process (June 26-28)
- Revisions to Strategies for Effective Codesign manuscript (for publication)
- Evaluation report writing and submission, University of Arizona Research Development department
- Publication of Guide for Collaborative Writing Process (with MMSA)
- Strategic planning sessions with University of Arizona Research Development department
- Annual reporting of evaluation progress on Bell Museum evaluation